Children/young people may be referred to the service by placement panels and Local Education SEN Officers which operate at local and county level.

All of the children/young people have an Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) and are experiencing difficulty accessing mainstream or special educational provisions, requiring tuition from home.

Private enquiries are welcome via the website and fees will be agreed on a case-by-case basis including children/young people who do not have an EHCP.